OS X El Capitan download version 10.11.1 update released by the Apple in October 2015. The OS X El Capitan download 10.11.1 update came with significant new features to increase security, compatibility and also the stability of OS X El Capitan. This is the most advanced coded OS X version before the macOS Sierra and also is the most flexible operating system for the Apple Mac devices.
The original release of El Capitan through Mac Apps Store already had the new features of Notes, Spotlight, Photos, and Safari compared to the last OS X version Yosemite. As an example, Safari was able to stream videos through AirPlay with Apple TV without showing the entire web page on the TV screen. Spotlight also increased its performance on news, sports scores, weather and stocks information sharing. The Notes had improvements such as to do lists feature and also it highly perform on text processing similar to iOS 9 notes application.
What’s new with OS X El Capitan download version 10.11.1
- The VoiceOver feature updated to increase the reliability of using.
- Unicode 7.0 and Unicode 8.0 support used to add more than 150 new emoji characters.
- There was an issue when mailing, the outgoing server information lost some situations. The OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 download update fixed that issue.
- Allows to Microsoft office 2016 to work more flexible on Mac OS without any restrictions.
- Upgrading El Capitan with the previous version through installer was got some improvements.
- There were some issues in El Capitan original release on audio units plug ins. They did not works and functions properly. The El Capitan 10.11.1 download version fixed the issue.
- Fixed the problem on JPEG image view problem.
Security updates on El Capitan 10.11.1
- Accelerate Framework: – fixed the memory issue occurred when multi threading mode.
- apache mod php issue fixed
- ATS: – ATS memory issue fixed.
System requirements for OS X El Capitan download version10.11.1
You can install El Capitan 10.11.1 on computers which have the El Capitan original version. Please read the system requirements for the El Capitan original version.
iMac, MacBook Retina, MacBook Air, Xserve, MacBook Pro: 13-inch, MacBook White/Black, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro: 17-inch, MacBook Pro: 15-inch, MacBook, Mac Pro.
How to install OS X El Capitan download version 10.11.1
You can update your Mac computer to OS X El Capitan version 10.11.1 with the Mac Apps Store directly when it shows the updating information. Also, you can use the Apple icon on the top left-hand corner of your desktop to check the updates for your system. Sometimes you may not be able to see the updates automatically by the system. Because some updates need another updates to install to require future updates. So, if you were not installed that kind of updates on your computer, you may not receive notifications to updates, even you are searching for the Apple icon.
Sometimes you may see some few updates from the notification center. Go through those updates and search again and again for the updates.
All you have to do is to update the OS X El Capitan download when a situation you are not receiving notifications, just go to the Mac Apps store and search for the El Capitan updates manually. Then you will be able to find some appropriate links to download the OS X El Capitan directly as a DMG file. When you find the OS X El Capitan download link from the Mac Apps store click the button to start the download process.
Or you can download the DMG file with our direct link.